April 11-14, 2024 | Carlsbad, CA
Compassionate Women's Spring Retreat
Growing Through Grief
A life-shifting, growth-inspiring weekend for everyday grievers who navigating loss, death and change.
This invitation is for compassionate women
Specifically, for the Compassionate Woman seeking authentic connection, personal growth, deep soul care, time to reflect + heal, space to unwind + relax in a gorgeous destination retreat location.
And also, for women of all faiths and those who may be figuring out their spiritual beliefs, who are experiencing losses due to death, broken relationships, illness, injury, aging, or any grief-striking loss.
Many circumstances can trigger feelings of grief and sadness. We can be left feeling hollowed out, as though we are simply a shell of our former selves.
As women, we may struggle that much harder as our bodies take on a new shape, our career opportunities wane, our children leave the nest and our parents are getting older and require more care, even sometimes dying before we are ready to see them go.
Obstacles to Inner Peace…
- Lounging with a hot cup of coffee and a book in the beachside village, after an invigorating workout or sleeping in
- Relaxing with kindred sisters in the hot tub or doing yoga beachside during sunrise or sunset, or both!
- Finally getting the rest and inspiration you’ve been wanting
- Receiving expert guidance and spiritual coaching to release what’s holding you back and renew yourself before the busy holiday season
- Being TENDER about our pain and loss while also connecting with our true desires to create an inspired action plan.
- We will use ART and MUSIC to get inspired for the next chapter.
Retreat Location: Carlsbad Beach Getaway. Originally purchased in 2015 by Deborah Lahman and our family to host retreats and rent to families for beautiful and cozy beach vacays. The location has become an oasis for many healing experiences. 3 bed/ 3 bath and community dinners for up to 15 on-site. We will also rent an adjacent neighbor’s house for the retreat so that guests can choose a solo experience or be willing to share a room for a discount.
I was undone...
Imagine Removing the Obstacles
What if you could surround yourself with a community who gets you without having to put on a mask or pretend that you are “okay?”
What would it feel like to:
- Honor your grief AND live in harmony with the present moment
- Integrate soul care and sacred healing into your everyday life?
- Live a full and balanced lifestyle, enjoying the activities you choose.
- Release some of the stuck energy you have surrounding your current grieving.
- Move with grace through this season, without having to sacrifice your memories and special moments that blessed your past.
- Listen to your inner wisdom and take steps toward healing and growth without the noise of your current life and task list?
You're Invited To The
Compassionate Women's Spring Retreat
Growing Through Grief
A life-shifting, growth-inspiring weekend for everyday grievers navigating loss, death and change.
At this retreat, every moment is carefully curated to empower you with tools and resources to do grief in real life, all while relaxing, having fun, finding community, and equipping you to return home with the tools to best care for your soul. You will also meet other women who will become your lifelines and keep you from feeling alone in these turbulent times.
We can’t wait to serve and celebrate you!
April 11-14, 2024
4-day, 3-night retreat
Gorgeous Carlsbad, CA Beach Houses
Your Trip Includes:
- 3 Sessions with Angela Lahman, Aroma Freedom Practitioner and Soul Care Coach
- 1 Insight Session with Michaela Burbank
- 1 Vision Board Session with Sheila Johnson
- Comfy guest rooms for 3 nights in a beautifully cozy neighborhood, just blocks from the ocean and the village shops and restaurants
- Optional beachside yoga, bike rides, hot tub, guided contemplative walk
- 5 delicious, nutrition-focused meals and a plethora of “healthy” snacks and drinks in the fully-stocked fridge
- Personalized swag bag
Shared Room – $897
Private Room – $1197
Deposit To Hold Your Place Today – $300
Limited spots are available, reserve your place today!
We have two options for bedrooms. Private Room or a Shared Room.
Members of Our Soul Care Sanctuary need to contact Angela for a Discount Code.
In addition, we have payment plans available with Deposit down, please contact Angela directly for options that work for you.
A weekend intensive like this creates transformation:
Starting In March
We’ll gather for a monthly online preparation where we can get to know each other better and start setting the stage for some deep transformational conversations. To join, please RSVP to Angela for the details to join Our Soul Care Sanctuary.
Spring is a time of planting and like a garden for the senses, it nourishes us with abundance, beauty, and inspiration. We will use some amazing methods to help you uncover the voice of your inner knowing and inner wisdom, connect with your high-vibe self and unleash the voice of your wildest desires. PLUS we have the know-how and experience to create the feel-good action plan to bring your dreams to life.
During our time together, we’ll reflect on our own lives and consider how we might create daily practices and rhythms that will help us flourish as we begin a new year of hope!
Past Retreat Guest
⦿ Layers of clothing, including a light Rain jacket
⦿ Comfortable footwear like sandles or tennis shoes, bring what you need to keep your feet cozy and comfortable. October is cool near the ocean.
⦿ Swimwear (if you’d like to take a dip in the ocean or hot tub), (hint: you do)
⦿ A special piece of music or artwork (or both) to be used in one of our sharing circles.
⦿ Preferred snacks (for yourself or to share or both).
⦿ Water Bottle and Favorite Mug (We will have drinking water and warm beverages on site, but it is helpful if you bring along a water bottle or favorite mug. If you have preferred non-alcoholic beverages, please bring those as well).
Travel – by car + by air:
Exact location will be shared upon registration. We are located right off the I-5 on Tamarack Ave.
If you are traveling by air, your closest airport is:
San Diego International
If you fly, please arrive by 1 pm on Thursday so we can coordinate one pick up time ahead of rush hour traffic that day.
Wrap Up: Please schedule your departure flight for after 2 pm on Sunday to allow plenty of time for our closing ceremony and a shared ride to the airport.
Accommodations/ Check-in starts at 3 pm so you can ease into our first evening together.
Rooms: We have two options for bedrooms. Private Room or a Shared King-Sized Bed in a Large Room.
For those women who are enrolled for 3 months in Our Soul Care Sanctuary membership group, your discount is $100 (Code will be provided upon verbal confirmation to Angela). If you’d like to apply for an additional scholarship (up to $200 per person), please consider the LWN Foundation application policy here.
For cancellations made prior to March 21st, a full refund less a $50 processing fee.
Cancellations made after April 1st will be credited to a future event, program, or training with Angela Lahman (less a $50 processing fee).
Email Angela Lahman @ firstname.lastname@example.org
You’ll leave this weekend with:
- A feeling of deep rest & soul-care renewal
- A new, deeper self-compassion for your grief, disappointments, embarrassments, and even your “failures”
- A true celebration of your Divine goodness and worth
- A vision for the next chapter of your life
- Relationships with women that will become lifelong friends and champions
- AND SO MUCH MORE!